which type of bluetooth earphones are best - factory ranking
Issuing time:2021-08-21 08:00Author:tenwinSource:bluetooth earphones factory ranking
The Bluetooth earphones wireless club factory ranking explains the classification of earphones in detail, how do you choose the type of earphones?
With the continuous development of technology, new products in the Bluetooth earphones industry emerge in endlessly, and the types of earphones are also dazzling. Our common Bluetooth earphones are classified into earphones , earbuds, and neck-mounted earphones. This is also a way to classify Bluetooth earphones by appearance. But today's Bluetooth earphones factory ranking will explain the classification of earphones from a more professional perspective.
From the professional point of view of Bluetooth earphones factory ranking, according to the Bluetooth headset cavity structure, you are mainly open, semi-open, and closed (closed).
1. Open style: Open style earphones are currently the more popular style of earphones. Generally speaking, it has a natural sense of hearing and is comfortable to wear. It is commonly used in HIFI headphones for home appreciation. The feature is that the sound-transmitting ear pads are made by using sponge-like microporous foamed plastic. It is small in size and comfortable to wear. It no longer uses thick sound-dyed pads, so there is no sense of isolation from the outside world, and the sound can be leaked, and vice versa, the outside sound can also be heard. If the earphone is opened to a high degree, you can hear the sound from the other side unit, forming a certain mutual feed, making the listening feel natural. However, the low frequency loss is large, and some people say that its low frequency is accurate.
2. Semi-open type: There are no strict regulations, and the sound can only enter but not exit, or only exit but not enter, and make corresponding adjustments according to needs. It is a new type of earphone that combines the advantages of closed and open earphones (it is a hybrid, combines the advantages of the first two earphones, and improves the shortcomings). It adopts a multi-diaphragm structure, except for an active active oscillator. In addition to the diaphragm, there are multiple passive driven diaphragms. It has many characteristics such as full and rich low-frequency description, bright and natural high-frequency description, and clear layers. Nowadays, this kind of earphone is widely used in many higher-end earphones.
3. Closed type: The earmuffs pressure the ears a lot to prevent the sound from entering and leaving, and the sound is positioned correctly and clearly, which is more common in the field of professional monitoring. The closed earphone wraps your ears with its own soft sound pad, so that it is completely covered. This type of earphones has a large sound pad, so it is larger, but with a sound pad, it can be used in noisy environments without being affected. The earmuffs put a lot of pressure on the ears to prevent the sound from entering and exiting, and the sound is correctly positioned and clear. This is more common in the professional monitoring field. The disadvantage is that the bass is stained seriously.
From the professional perspective of Bluetooth earphones factory ranking, Bluetooth earphones are mainly divided into three categories: Dynamic, Balanced Armature and Electrostatic earphones according to the principle of energy conversion.
1. Moving coil earphone refers to a miniature electric speaker. When current passes through the voice coil, the voice coil becomes an electromagnet, which will repel or attract the permanent magnet to drive the diaphragm to produce sound. 99.5% of earphones are driven by moving coil. The moving coil driver is durable and reliable. At present, most of the earphone earplugs belong to this category.
2. Moving iron earphones are also called balanced armature. The voice coil is wound on a precision iron sheet called "balanced armature" located in the center of the permanent magnetic field. This iron sheet drives the diaphragm to make sound under the action of magnetic force. The moving iron is conducted to the center point of a miniature diaphragm through a precisely structured connecting rod to generate vibration and sound. Generally, high-end earphones use moving iron earphones.
3. The basic principle of electrostatic earphones (also called capacitive) is to place an extremely thin diaphragm in an electrostatic field. The change of the input signal causes the electric field to change and drives the diaphragm to produce sound, and the diaphragm is in a changing electric field. The diaphragm is extremely thin and accurate to a few microns (currently the diaphragm of STAX's new generation of electrostatic earphones is accurate to 1.35 microns), and the coil drives the diaphragm to sound under the drive of the electric field. Although the sound pressure level is not as high as that of a moving coil earphone, it has a fast response speed and can reproduce all kinds of tiny details with extremely low distortion. The structure is precise, the material requirements are high, and most of them are manual assembly and debugging, so the price is expensive, and it is basically not considered to be used as a daily earphone.
The Bluetooth earphones factory ranking explain the classification of headsets from a professional perspective, and also want to help consumers have a deeper understanding of how to buy Bluetooth headsets. Interpreted from different angles, Bluetooth headsets also have a variety of classification methods, with different focuses. This perspective of the webmaster's Bluetooth earphones factory ranking may be a bit jerky, but I still hope to help everyone.
Article classification: Industry news